The Ontario County Office of Economic Development (OED), Ontario County Industrial Development Agency (OCIDA), Ontario County Economic Development Corporation (OCEDC) and the Ontario County Local Development Corporation (OCLDC) help companies, not-for-profits and entrepreneurs create wealth and grow while retaining and growing jobs in Ontario County.
Together we seek to accomplish our common mission by:
- Supporting entrepreneurship and innovation in all sectors of the economy by providing a world-class environment for technology-led development
- Providing technical assistance, incentives and other forms of direct support to enable all companies to succeed in the global economy
- Working with a variety of public and private organizations to ensure that Ontario County's workforce has world-class technical skills
- Actively participating in efforts that maintain and improve the County's quality of life so that it can continue to attract and retain world-class talent and enterprises
- Continually monitoring the County's business climate to ensure that it remains a premium location for technology-led development.